Terms & Conditions
Bookings are to be made online through the IACP website www.iacp.ie/conference.
Booking by the above method does not automatically constitute confirmation of a place. All bookings will be confirmed by e-mail receipt or in writing on receipt of payment in full.
IACP cannot reserve places on events without payment in full or a copy of a purchase order from your organisation. All bookings are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have not received email confirmation from IACP within 7 days of making your booking, please contact email@example.com to check your booking has been received.
- All bookings have Zero VAT attached.
- Payment can be made by all major credit cards, or by cheque.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of booking. Invoices must be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. Purchase orders will not be accepted less than 14 days prior to an event. Any invoices received within 28 days of an event must be paid immediately. If invoices are not paid prior to the event IACP reserves the right to refuse admission to the event until the fee is paid in full.
- IACP will accept late bookings, subject to availability and immediate payment in full.
- In the event of an attendee cancelling their participation in a workshop/seminar the following cancellation fee policy applies:
- 1 month’s notice – full refund
- 1 to 4 week’s notice – 50% refund
- Less than 1 week’s notice – no refund
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer requests to another IACP workshop/seminar must be received more than 1 month prior to both the original event and also the new event.
- In the case of transferring to an event of a higher value, the transfer will be subject to payment of any additional fees due. Where a transfer is made to an event of a lower value, the difference will be refunded.
- All transfers must be completed within 12 months of the original booking and only one transfer can be made without full payment again.
- All transfer requests must be received in writing to email@example.com
IACP reserves the right to amend or cancel any event or event times and dates. This includes changes to speakers, content and programme. In the unlikely occurrence of an event cancellation, IACP will return any payments received in advance. IACP will not, however, refund any costs incurred as a result of this cancellation or provide any additional sums by way of compensation.